‘A picture paints a thousand words’, therefore photographs can add a significant value when looking at your clients’ claim, especially if claims are being disputed.
At Premier Specialist, we have a nationwide panel of DBS checked professional photographers, who are skilled in ensuring the correct lighting and backdrops are used, taking into account skin tone and scarring colour. Our team will produce the highest quality images, which are then arranged in to an electronic dossier for you to distribute as necessary.
We fully appreciate that as part of your clients’ claims process this may be an unnerving experience. To ensure that the process is as simple as possible, we can provide:
- Studio, hospital and home visits (subject to locality)
- Choice of both male and female photographers
On completion of instruction, you will be presented with an electronic dossier that you can access at any time. It will consist of:
- Full client details, including date of birth, date of accident and the areas of scarring that have been photographed
- Full details of the instructing party
- A numbered body index to assist with pinpointing the areas of scarring photographed
- An identification image
- A conversation distance image showing areas of orientation of the scarred area(s)
- Multiple images showing the scarred area(s) from various distance and angles
- Comparative images if appropriate
- Close up images both with and without measurement.
- A Civil Procedures compliant Statement of Authority signed and dated by the commissioned photographer
If you require further information about our scarring/injury photography service, please call 0345 130 1348 to speak to our team. Or alternatively, instruct us now using the simple link below.